June 1-3, 2018
Crimson Lake Provincial Park
- Arrive Friday anytime in the afternoon and leave Sunday morning/afternoon
- All ages of sons are welcome. If you want to try it with younger ones, have at it! :)
Crimson Lake Group Site (Near Rocky Mountain House)
Tents and trailers are both welcome. We have a large group site booked that includes a cooking shelter, washrooms, and a water tap but NO trailer hookups.
For those who have never been to Crimson Lake, activities include:
- Hiking and mountain biking around the lake
- The lake allows canoes/kayaks/powerboats
- Sand beach
- Fishing is allowed but apparently not great. Who knows, maybe you’ll be the first to ever catch a fish at one of our campouts?!
This helps cover the cost of the site. Food and accommodations are up to you. However, if you are without and tent or trailer, there is always extra room and we can find you a spot.
Other than that, this is a very casual weekend. The only planned group time will be Saturday evening when we get together as a group and share a verse, word of encouragement, prayer etc. with our sons. This has been a really special time in years past. So, please come prepared to share something with your son. Other than that, you are free to spend your time alone with your son or join other families in activities.
Register by clicking HERE.
(If you attended last year, we won’t need your AB Health numbers but we still need you to accept the waiver.)
Contact Jon Van Koughnett - Pastor of Children and Families at email@example.com.