March/april 2016 winners
Chocolate - The Origin of Smile
Looking at the smiles of the winners below leads one to believe that smiling and chocolate are inseparable friends! Here are the winners from this last round of the Worship Team Schedule Contest. Congrats!!
The schedule invite email went out on Feb. 23/16 at 8:23 pm. Here are the top ten positive responders and their times.
1. Bryttani Peters - 8:24 pm
2. Susan Archer - 8:25 pm (she said she had to pull her car over to respond! Now THAT'S commitment!)
3. Diana Day - 8:28 pm
4. TIE - Shawn Friesen/Roy Sillars - 8:31 pm
5. Kate Mclean - 8:39 pm
6. TIE - Bruce Stollings/David Rollins - 8:43 pm
7. Chris Adams - 8:47 pm
8. Melodie Rollins - 8:52 pm
9. Graham Day - 9:10 pm
10. Tanya Mullakady - 9:15 pm
"wheres my chocolate?!? - Part 1 of 2"
(SEE BELOW [PART 2] FOR WHERE YOUR SEPT/OCT CHOCOLATE IS LOCATED!!)
Here are the winners from the November/December Worship Team schedule emailing.... Let Don know what chocolate/treat you would like. He promises not to take 3 MONTHS to get it to you. :) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Worship Team schedule for November/December was emailed at 6:16 pm on October 25/15. Here are the results....
1. Daniel Gray - response received at 6:16 pm. (from the USA!!!)
2. Tanya Mullakady - response received at 6:17 pm
3. Ky McLachlin - response received at 6:19 pm
4. TIE for FOURTH - Rebecca Oke & Dolores Tjart - responses received at 6:22 pm
5. TIE for FIFTH - Cor Peters & Matt Hankins - responses received at 6:27 pm
Contact Don to let him know what kind of chocolate/treat you'd like to receive!!!
"where's my chocolate?!? - Part 2 of 2"
There is "winning" chocolate that's been sitting on my desk for quite awhile. I've been quite negligent in the awarding of said chocolate. (very busy with Adventures of Katie 2 this fall). BUT... today is a new day and all things will be made right once again. The winners below may claim their prizes any Sunday from me. Yes, I'll be carrying them around with me each Sunday... and no, there is no accrued interest on your winnings. :)
Winners for September/October 2015
The Worship Team schedule was emailed at 3:59 pm on August 22/15. Here are the results....
1. TIE for FIRST - Bryttani Peters & Susan Archer - responses received at 3:59 pm.
2. TIE for SECOND - Jane Mueller & Eric Mueller - responses received at 4:02 pm
3. TIE for THIRD - Steve Friesen & Carolyn Snow - response received at 4:04 pm
4. Dolores Tjart - response received at 4:06 pm
5. Laura Gauthier - response received at 4:24 pm
The most recent Worship Team Schedule winner is...
Email of the Worship Team schedule went out on June 18/15 at 6:08 pm.
- 1. Bryttani Peters - 6:09 pm
- 2. Miriam Semeleer - 6:11 pm
- 3. Kate Mclean - 6:17 pm
- 4. Don Pederson - 6:32 pm
- 5. Daniel Gray - 6:35 pm
5th Place Winner - Daniel Gray
4th place winner - Don Pedersen
3rd place winner - Kate Mclean
2nd place winner - Miriam Semeleer
1st place winner - Bryttani Peters
(Sorry about the video quality... iPhone in low light.)
First Place Winner - daniel gray
Here are the stats from the last contest:
Worship team email sent out 1:01 PM, April 18/15.
1. Daniel Gray responded 1:01 pm.
2. Bryttani Peters responded 1:05 pm
3. Rick Mueller responded 1:26 pm
4. Collette Mueller responded 1:27 pm
5. Abe Tuazon responded 1:39 pm
WT personnel to respond shortly thereafter were... Josh Deshenes, Dale Wheeler, Dorothy Hubert, Tammy Waugh, Gord Glasgow. Prizes were given to the Top Five.
Second Place Winner
Bryttani became even MORE popular when her fans discovered the incredible prize she received.
Third and Fourth Place Winner
Fifth Place Winner
Here are the stats from the last worship team scheduling emailing...
WT email sent out - 4:26 pm
1. Daniel Gray responded @ 4:26 pm (within ONE minute!)
2. Bryttani Peters responded @ 4:27 pm
3. Emily Thom responded @ 4:28 pm
4. Tanya Mullakady responded @ 4:30 pm
WT personnel to respond shortly thereafter were in this order... Barb Cookson, Dolores Tjart, Gloria Collier, Miriam Semeleer, Caitlyn Buzikevich, and Myrl Looy.
Second Place Winner
Third Place Winner
Jan/Feb. 2015 Winner
Yes, you could be the next Worship Team Schedule Winner! Simply be the FIRST one to respond positively to the Planning Center Online scheduling email when it is sent out and YOU WILL WIN! Who knows what the next prize might be? A car, a trip to the Mayan Riviera? Most likely another FANTASTIC CHOCOLATE BAR of your choice!